Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Menu




Thanksgiving Menu

Fried Turkey

Gravy

Garlic-Smashed Potatoes

Apple & Onion Stuffing Muffins


Cherry-Cranberry Sauce


PW's Butternut Squash

Golden Green Bean Casserole

Creamed Pearl Onions


Southern Candied Yams


No-knead Yeast Rolls


Ginger-Pumpkin Meringue Pie

Chocolate Cashew Pie


Apple Pie




Once again, it has been awhile since my last update. I am having a hard time getting motivated to post with everything else that has been going on in my life. And since this was supposed to be a hobby, something fun for me, I decided just to take a little break. But I couldn't let the holidays go by without posting some of my favorite holiday recipes! There's a few new versions of old favorites, as well as some of the traditional recipes. I hope you'll try and enjoy these this Thanksgiving holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment