Friday, September 19, 2008

Crockpot Kielbasa & Cabbage





Makes 6-8 Servings

1 head of cabbage, washed and chopped
1-2 lbs kielbasa, sliced
4-6 cups water
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Old Bay

Directions:

Place cabbage and kielbasa in a large crockpot. Pour water in, just until everything is covered. Usually around 4-6 cups, depending on the size of your crockpot. Sprinkle seasonings and stir well. Cook on low for 4-6 hours, until cabbage is cooked. Stir in additional seasonings to taste.



I usually have to sprinkle and stir several times until I reach the taste I want. I serve this with hot biscuits and butter...I like to put my buttered biscuit in my bowl and eat it with the soup. YUM! We had this last night. It's the perfect chilly evening meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment